Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gift Idea...

For Christmas last year I turned my adventures of 2011 into a book, a photo book to be more precise. To decide on the size and shape of book, I looked no further than the square photographs of my Diana camera. We'd been on many an adventure together last year and the products of said adventures were included in the book:


  • cambodia
  • india
  • philippines
  • hong kong - ofcourse
  • la and san fran - where the obsession with Diana started.
I used the blurb website to create mine, it was easy to use and I was able to adapt the layout to what I wanted. Pretty simple really. Once I finished I uploaded it to the website and within a week I had my published book. Exciting! The family loved receiving them too, a great gift for any occasion.
Infact I may even have an idea for my next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment