Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Alice through the Diana glass

You may remember my post about the bunting and cakes I made for a tea party I was going to (can be found here) well, I took along my Diana CMYK and these are the crazy double, triple maybe even quadruple exposure shots that I got back the other day.




see the little faces?



The highlight of the party was definitely the egg and spoon race...I was clearly robbed of a win I tell you! Victoria Peak Gardens were a little eerie that day as there was some low cloud creating a very mystical atmosphere especially when the sun started to go down. We weren't spooked though as we managed to scoff all the cakes, drink punch from tea cups and play games.
All in all the party was a success.
Hooray!

Alice vs The White Rabbit...



Can't wait for my next themed party....ideas?

xoxo
vix


No comments:

Post a Comment