Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bazaar...



On Sunday I took part in the Discovery Bay Backyard Bazaar. It was the first time I had ever done such an event with my vintage wares and I am happy to report that it was a success!

vic&lily vintage stall


The sun was shining which brought out the crowds, and steered them into my stall. I am really happy with how it turned out as I wasn't sure how the people of Hong Kong would react to vintage clothing. I had an interesting mix of customers from expat mums and young girls to middle aged local ladies.
A few friends came over to see the stall which was really nice and I am touched by their support. I am also very thankful to PB for getting up so early on a Sunday to help me.

how the stall looked as the bazaar opened

some handmade bracelets

u p c y c l e d vintage piece


I am very much looking forward to the next one!

love xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Your stall looks really good vic, glad it was a success xxx

    ReplyDelete